Hiring: Interactive Designer
This future team member is an experienced multimedia designer who’s capable of producing useful, usable & desirable design solutions for our growing list of interactive projects. They are well organized, design-conscious and enthusiastic about technology.
Much of the work they will be asked to produce includes IXD planning and prototyping, production and delivery of development-ready GUI design, and everything else in between.
As a creative culture, we value dynamic people who are open-minded, naturally curious, and culturally aware. They’re also approachable, engaging, and pursue a variety of interests outside of work that give them a well-rounded view of the world. This is reflected in the quality of their ideas and the work they produce.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An impressive demonstration of talent & creativity in interactive design
- A working knowledge of UX considerations, as it pertains to interface design
- A general understanding of HTML5, CSS3, and modern web standards
- Familiarity with content management systems (e.g. wordpress, drupal, etc.)
- Experience with designing responsive interfaces
- Strong communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Adobe CS
- Accountability for meeting project deadlines
- Experience working from a design brief
- The ability to collaborate with other creatives
Experience in traditional media, including;
- Corporate identity and logo design
- Collateral and publication design
- Environmental and exhibition design
To apply, please send work examples and a brief, interesting cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call.